Wednesday, October 3, 2007

a) What changes did you make to the original images you used?

I took a picture of of ids in a class room with a boy in the from writing a note, I used this image as my backround. i made him look agry by liquifying his eyebrow to a more mad shape. I then took an image of a girl and made it black and white. I used a layer mask on the "girl face" layer and blended it into the back round so it didn't look as if i had just cut and pasted it. I got a piece of lined paper from google and draged it onto my image. I then created another layer of text and tilter it so it apperaed to be on the paper. Finally i put some font to bring the image together.

b) What pleases you most about the technical quality of your work? Why?

I like what i did to his eyebrow it is a subtle touch, except i think it really made the image. I didn't expect it to turn out so well.

c) What displeases you most about the technical quality of your work? Why?

The fact that respect isnt noticable and with looks like it the most promenent word because i needed to make it legable against the dark hair.

d) What new techniques or skills did you learn through the completion of this activity?

I learned that when you use liquafy, it doesnt alwase have to look extreme and ridiculous, you can maake it more suttle.

e) What message did you hope to convey in your collage, if any?

How much a little note reall hurts one person. and that no one will respect you if your a bully, the closest thing to respect would be fear.

f) What emotional response do you hope to elicit from your audience?

When you bully someone, even if they dont look hurt infront of you, you can be damaging them alot.

g) What changes would you make to improve on this image?

The lettering

No comments: