Thursday, September 13, 2007

Helene's Unreal Animal

To make this "scary squirrel" I started with a backround of a squirrel eating a nut, I then took a picture of a lion yawning. I selected the lion's mouht with the lasoo and drag and droped it onto the squirrel backround . I used almost all of the transforme tools to adjust the mouth to make it fit as best as possible; including rotate, scale, perspective and skew. I took another picture of a bat with its wings open, and selected one and drop it onto the squirrel. i had to make a layer of the squirrels back and head so i could put the wings under its body. On the farthest wing i made it a bit darker and gave it a gaussian blur to make it look more realistic. I also went into the variations and made both the wings mnore yellow so they looked like they belonged in the picture. Finally I blured the back into the wings and smuged the wing to stretch onto the back.

HELENE BUNCE

No comments: