Friday, September 14, 2007

What Is Real??- Performance Task



To make this What is real-Performance task as realistic as possible, I seletcted the plane and the cloud and droped them into the skyline. I duplicated the could, flip it vertically and sized it down using th transform tools. To make them more realitic I made the smaller cloud more stretched horisontally. I then went into the variations on the clouds and made them belong more by adding more cyan and making them lighter. To blend them more I went into the blending options of the layers and changed the oppacity so you could see the plane slightly through the big cloud. To make the cloud look less like the painting it was, I used the smudge tool and smudged it around. I used the history brush on the bottom of the clouds to make the cloud look thinner.

No comments: